It is not common knowledge today that, throughout his journey overseas in the 19th century, Philippine hero Dr. Jose Rizal had a companion that allowed him to keep track of the time – a wristwatch. As a timepiece of the Dr. Rizal, recreated to fit the modern times, the Sucesos is the best piece to talk about history and heritage while keeping excellent time. It is a timeless piece to any collection.
- Mechanical hand wind movement
- 38 mm ceramic-coated stainless steel case
- Low-domed sapphire glass
- Hinged double caseback
- Enamel dial
- Blue hour, minute, and seconds hands
- Genuine wire lug leather strap
- Onion crown
- 50 meters water resistance (WR)
- Swiss Sellita SW210-1
- 28,800 vibrations per hour (VPH)
- Manual/hand wind
- Standard hour, minute, central seconds hands
- 42-hour power reserve
- Case coating: Philippine ceramic-coated
- Case diameter: 38 mm (without crown)
- Glass/dial diameter: 22 mm
- Case thickness: 11 mm (including low-domed glass)
- Lug width: 18 mm
- Lug to lug: 48 mm
- Case back type: double-hinged
All watches have been assembled, tested, regulated, and adjusted in the Philippines.
The Sucesos Mechanical Hand Wind was made possible through the partnership with the Order of the Knights of Rizal (KOR) and the Rizal Family in support for the JRMSP Program of the KOR.